Our Outsourced Accounting services (virtual or onsite) provide your business with all the benefits and advantages of internal accounting without the overhead. We take care of your accounting functions so that you can focus on your operational goals.
It typically will take a business owner more than 2 times the time to do accounting compared with an accountant who has undergone formal training. Save your time on accounting and focus your efforts and time on areas in your business which brings in revenue.
Your cost in outsourcing fees are offset by increases in productivity and reductions in the cost of account for a transaction. You also do not need to worry about staffing issue for your accounts department or train your staff on it.
We can maintain the books to account for all transactions that your business may face for example payables, receivables, GST, payroll and reconcile with the business’s bank accounts.
We offer computerized accounting services for your small business on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual basis depending on your needs. We also provide the compilation of Financial Statements and annual T2 tax return filing with CRA.
Benefits of outsourcing accounting
- – Free-up management from administrative tasks to concentrate on higher-level finance decision-making
- – Access to established external accounting expertise anytime
- – Accounting staff turnover is no longer an issue anymore
- – Financial information will be more confidential to internal staff
- – Better performance through use of professional service firm